You will find several rhinoplasty photos (nose job) below demonstrating different results. Please look carefully at the postoperative images. You will find minor imperfections and asymmetry in many. This is the norm with rhinoplasty surgery and "perfect" results are difficult to achieve. This is why expectations in rhinoplasty are crucial.

Photo Disclaimer…

All rhinoplasty before and after photos are of patients who have given consent for their images to be published on this site. All patients have been operated on by Quaba Plastic Surgery. No claims are made that results are guaranteed to be the same. Results will vary by individual patient, and no guarantees are made. Images are shown for informational purposes only.  View Full Disclaimer

Improvement of side profile, tip support and refinement *

This young lady did not like the bump on her side profile and also felt that the tip of her nose was broad and drooping. She had a correction of the bump, support of her nasal tip and narrowing of the tip. Results are shown at six months.

Dorsal hump reduction and tip refinement *

This patient's main concerns about her nose where her side profile and the fact that she felt her nose was too large overall. Additionally, she felt her tip was drooping. She had an open rhinoplasty procedure with reduction of the bump on the side profile. She had tip refinement to narrow the tip. Results are shown at 6 months. There is still residual swelling at the tip at this stage. Tip swelling can take up to 18 months to settle fully.

Tip refinement before and after *

This patient's main concern was the tip of her nose. She did not like that fact that the tip of her nose was broad and "triangular" looking. She had an open tip rhinoplasty with tip refinement to narrow the tip and increase its projection. Results are shown six months postop.

Revision rhinoplasty *

This patient had a rhinoplasty procedure at another clinic. She was left with an unsatisfactory result. She underwent revision rhinoplasty to correct the tip deformity she had. Results are shown at six months.

Rhinoplasty tip refinement and lowering of side profile *

This rhinoplasty before and after images below are of a patient who wanted the tip of her nose refined as well as lowering of her side profile bump. She has also had her nose narrowed. Results are shown six months postop.

Septo-rhinoplasty before and after *

This lady's main concern was the bump on the side profile of her nose. Additionally, she had a degree of septal deviation causing some squinting to her nose. She had an open septorhinoplasty procedure (correction of the bump, refinement of the tip and straightening of her septum). The results are shown at six months after surgery.

Subtle tip and side profile reduction *

This patient in her 40s was anxious to avoid dramatic changes to her nose. She has had tip refinement and reduction of her side profile with de-projection of her nose. Results are shown at six months.

Nasal tip refinement *

This patient wanted to have refinement of a bulbous nasal tip. Results shown 6 months after open tip rhinoplasty.

Dorsal hump reduction and tip refinement *

Rhinoplasty photos showing correction of a dorsal hump, overall shortening of the nose and tip refinement.

Rhinoplasty to correct bump and septal deviation *

The rhinoplasty photos below are of a patient who had an open rhinoplasty to correct a mild bump on the nose. She also had a deviated septum (with some breathing problems) that was corrected.

Hump reduction and tip refinement *

Decreasing tip projection *

The patient below felt that the tip of her nose was prominent. She underwent an open tip rhinoplasty to reduce the projection of her nose. The bridge of her nose did not require any work. The outcome is shown at six months.

Hump reduction, tip refinement and reduction of columella *

The patient below had a correction of a dorsal hump and reduction of a hanging columella.

Hump reduction and tip refinement *

This patient did not like the "bump" on her nose. She had an open rhinoplasty. Results are shown at six months.

Dorsal hump reduction and tip refinement *

The patient below had a rhinoplasty to remove the 'bump' on her nose. Results are shown at six months.

Dorsal bump reduction and tip refinement *

This patient has had a reduction of a 'bump' on her nose and refinement of her nasal tip via an open rhinoplasty.

Diary of a rhinoplasty patient *

The patient below had rhinoplasty surgery with us. You can read a review of her experience on an external website. Read the review. There are several images including early postoperative images when the splint is removed.

An overall reduction in the size of nose *

The photos below are of a patient who had a reduction of a nasal dorsal hump as well as tip reduction. Note that the soft tissue of her tip is thickened (sebaceous skin) and that this will only ever partially respond to nose surgery.

Septorhinoplasty with dorsal hump removal *

The patient below broke her nose aged 15. She had an open septorhinoplasty to removal the dorsal hump on her nose and to straighten the nose. She requested a gentle dorsal curve.

Hump reduction, narrowing of the nose and tip refinement *

The patient below had an open rhinoplasty to reduce a mild dorsal hump and to narrow the nose and refine the tip.

Hump reduction and correction of bulbous tip *

The patient below had an open rhinoplasty to correct a significant dorsal hump and to correct a bulbous tip.

Open rhinoplasty with tip grafts *

The images below are of a patient who had an open rhinoplasty to correct a dorsal hump. She also has significant work done on the tip of her nose which included the use of on-lay cartilage grafts. Results are shown ten months postoperatively.

Tip reduction combined with chin implant *

The male patient below had a chin augmentation (using a chin implant) and minimal reduction of the tip projection of his nose to restore harmony to the profile of his face.

Open rhinoplasty with hump reduction and tip refinement *

The before and after photos below are of a patient who had an open rhinoplasty to correct a dorsal hump and to refine the tip of the nose.

Septo-rhinoplasty – previous nasal fracture *

The patient below had previously broken her nose. She had a septorhinoplasty (work to straighten the septum as well as the nasal bones), and the results are shown at six months.

Minor hump reduction and correction of asymmetric tip *

The patient below had an open rhinoplasty to correct a minor dorsal hump and to correct an asymmetric bulbous tip.

Splint and bruising at seven days *

The patient below had an open rhinoplasty. The photos below show the typical type of aluminium splint we use after 'bony' work is required on the nose. The accompanying before and after photos show the early postoperative result and bruising after the splint and sutures are removed at day 7.

Tip refinement, hump reduction and in fractures *

The nose job photos below are those of a patient who underwent open tip rhinoplasty. An open approach was used because work was required on the nasal tip as well as dorsal hump reduction and in fractures.

Open rhinoplasty *

The before and after photos below are those of a patient who underwent open rhinoplasty. Results are shown six months postoperatively. She had her nose straightened, the tip refined and the hump reduced. She also had her nasal septum centralised.

Closed rhinoplasty *

The nose job photos below are those of a patient who underwent closed rhinoplasty. Results are shown eight months postoperatively.

Nose job photos – open rhinoplasty *

The patient below had an open rhinoplasty. Results are shown at nine months.

Subtle rhinoplasty to decrease tip projection *

The following patient had an open rhinoplasty. She requested subtle changes to decrease the projection of her nose and to improve the junction of the base of the nose and the upper lip (the columellar labial angle). You will see that in the postoperative side profile the upper lip appears longer.

Integrity and attention to detail are our key elements for the provision of successful cosmetic surgery

Your care is led by Consultant Plastic Surgeons and is Hospital-Based.

Call us in confidence on 0131 342 0020 to discuss the options

What our patients have to say…

Feedback is from external review sites such as Google and RealSelf

Rhinoplasty – Faultless

I had rhinoplasty performed by Mr Awf Quaba and the whole process was faultless. He was a lovely man, obviously extremely knowledgeable and experienced, who really listened and made sensible suggestions of what he could achieve. On the day, everything went quickly and smoothly and was home by the evening of surgery. Overall the procedure was painless – I cannot recall feeling any discomfort at all the during recovery period. Nose was blocked and couldn't taste anything for 3 days but, other than that, no drawbacks at all. Would recommend the procedure with no reservations at all.

Facelift surgery – I found a great surgeon!

Having never forayed into the world of cosmetic surgery, I feel I was very fortunate to find Mr Quaba.
Murrayfield Hospital supplied me with a list of surgeons upon my initial query regarding a neck/lower facelift and I looked through each of their profiles and kept coming back to the Quaba practice.
From my first consultation, Mr Quaba put me at ease and gave me very realistic expectations of the outcome if I chose to go for surgery. He explained all the risks involved and confirmed everything we discussed in writing, which gave me the time and the opportunity to fully consider if this was the right choice for me.
I went ahead with the neck and lower facelift a few months later and felt completely safe in Mr Quaba's hands. He has an excellent gentle manner. I also love the fact that he and his father work together. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.
I am so glad I opted for my surgery and am very happy with the results.

Chin fillers – Brilliant experience

Always friendly, informative and helpful. Made you feel comfortable and always provided an honest opinion about what would be the best course of action. Did a wonderful job, very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend as the results have had a positive effect on my self-confidence levels and the healing time was both fast and pain-free.

Rhinoplasty – 5 star

My only regret is not having the procedure years ago. After paying for a few consultations in other clinics I felt Mr Quaba made me feel most at ease about my Rhinoplasty and explained everything to me. From start to finish all the staff who cared for me were amazing. I felt no pain afterwards and although I had a lot of bruising and swelling this was nearly all gone within 2 weeks. Could not recommend Dr Quaba enough if you are thinking of having a rhinoplasty.

Leanne Toshney, Google May 2019

Facelift surgery -I felt safe and sound throughout

As an older lady, I was given a realistic expectation of the end result. While in hospital I was well looked after and when we had an unexpected hiccup due to me having been on blood thinners I was readmitted with Mr Quaba Senior on hand at 2.00am to provide care and reassurance. Both Mr Quabas have excellent bedside manners and have the ability to make you feel safe an secure. Unbelievably, I experienced little or no pain (but did look a bit like a Russian astronaut with the bandages round my head). Obviously, there were stitches in front and behind my ear and into my hairline. However, my skin has healed exceptionally well and there is absolutely no sign that work has been done apart from my lovely smooth neck and lack of jowls (which were not attractive).
I was treated with respect and care throughout the process.

Thank you so much Mr Quaba

Upper eyelid surgery – 5 star

At the initial consultation, everything was explained in detail to me so i could make an informed decision if i wanted to go ahead with my eyelid lift or not.
I decided to go ahead with the procedure and the care i recieved excellent. i went in as a day patient and the procedure was carried out under local anaesthetic. Mr Quaba explained each step as he did the operation. i was in at out of the theatre after 45 mins. I was treated with respect at all times. One week later stitches were removed there was no pain at all and on my experience, i would highly recommend Mr Omar Quaba.

Jackie Hutchison, Google May 2019

Rhinoplasty – I had a great experience

I had a great experience with this surgeon. I had my rhinoplasty surgery in August 2018. After a long time thinking about having the surgery, I decided to book. I had read a lot of reviews on different surgeons before I decided on Quaba.
I am delighted with the result. Wish I had done it sooner.

Eyelid surgery – Very professional

My upper blepharoplasty was a very professional and good experience with Mr Quaba and his team. I felt very taken care of and looked after at all times. I am also extremely pleased with the results although my facial bruising took a few months to disappear. I would not hesitate to recommend this surgeon and his team.

Rhinoplasty – Care was exceptional

My only regret is not having the procedure years ago. After paying for a few consultations in other clinics I felt Mr Quaba made me feel most at ease about my Rhinoplasty and explained everything to me. From start to finish all the staff who cared for me were amazing. I felt no pain afterwards and although I had a lot of bruising and swelling this was nearly all gone within 2 weeks. Could not recommend Dr Quaba enough if you are thinking of having a rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty – Best money I've ever spent!

I had septorhinoplasty in Sep 2018 because my nose was awful – squint, bulbous AND projecting. I would never let anyone take my photo and was extremely paranoid and unhappy with it. I'm now 5 months post surgery and I'm SO glad I did it. It was worth every penny. I am so much more confident in my appearance. I don't run away from cameras anymore and my overall confidence is so much higher! There's still quite a bit of swelling there but it already looks so much better, so I'm excited to see how it looks in another 6 months or so.

At my first consultation, Mr Quaba was great, I felt like he took my concerns seriously and he took the time to explain what could be done to improve the appearance of my nose.

I think one thing to bear in mind with rhinoplasty is that you see the final results a LONG time after the actual operation. The swelling isn't obvious after a couple of weeks and most people won't think you look strange, but it's definitely there. My nose was enormous for a few days after the cast came off so I would definitely recommend taking 2 weeks off work if you can… unless you don't mind walking around with a cast on and a massive nose, but I did!

Overall, great results and really pleasant experience with Mr Quaba and all of the staff at Spire hospital. No complaints whatsoever and I'm very happy with my surgery. Very highly recommended if you're considering rhinoplasty :)

Plastic Surgery Industry News

Latest Quaba & Industry News…